ADDITIONAL IN-HOUSE FOOTBALL INFORMATION
Updated Wednesday May 16, 2018 by Plainfield Junior Cats.
IN-HOUSE FOOTBALL FAQ:
- PJC's In House football program is a co-ed tackle football league for children Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Each team will have a team of coaches to help the player have fun and advance their skill set for the season.
- Every registered player will be drafted to a team.
- PJC In-House teams have a must play rule - every player will have a starting position, every game.
- All players go through a conditioning and evaluation period called PJC Boot Camp at the beginning of the season.
- Most games will be on Sunday afternoons and held at Four Seasons Park located at 22500 W. Lockport St., Plainfield, IL 60544. This location has two fields, a central tower, a great concession stand (cash only), flushing toilets, picnic tables, bleachers and our on-site storage facility.
- Some In-House games will be played at Commissioner's Park located just west of 111th and 59th at 3704 111th St., Naperville, IL 60564.
- PJC's In-House teams play other PJC In-House teams or a St. Raphael In-House Team. For information about St. Raphael, click HERE.
- Practice days will be determined by the coaching staff of each team and will be 2-3 days a week. Practices are held at various Four Season's Park in Plainfield or other Plainfield Park District facilities.
- Game schedules for the entire season will be released mid August.