Updated Sunday October 1, 2017 by Plainfield Junior Cats.
Plainfield's 66th Annual Homecoming Parade is Saturday October 7th!
- All Plainfield Jr. Cats Players, Cheerleaders and Coaches are asked to participate!! Parents and siblings are also welcome!!
- All are asked to bring at least one bag of candy to distribute. Throwing of candy is prohibited! Please hand all candy to those on the side of the street.
- Staging will be in the field directly east of Ira Jones Middle School. Participants should enter the school by accessing Wallin Drive (YMCA) off Route 126 (Lockport Street).
- Gather between 7:30-8am, roads will begin closing around 8am.
- PJC is line number 88
- The Parade will begin at Van Dyke Road and Lockport Street at 9 a.m. The Parade will travel east on Lockport Street and go south on Illinois Street. The Parade then goes west on Commercial Street and south on James Street, where it concludes at Fort Beggs Drive.
- At the conclusion of the parade, float parking will be in the south side Fort Beggs High School parking lot. Walkers from the parade can be picked up at Renwick Community Park.
- Football players should wear their game jerseys over any sweatshirt or jacket that they are wearing.
- Cheerleaders should wear their skirts with sweatpants or leggings if needed, cheer bow (black/silver), body suit if needed and shell, and jacket if it is needed.
- PCHS Varsity Football game vs. Oswego East begins at 1pm for all those that want to attend!